Why Become a Member of MWA:
- Instant Gallery and critique of gallery items at monthly meetings.
- Woodturning demonstration at monthly meetings.
- Access to videos in the club library.
- Access to a wide variety of turning tools.
- All-day demonstrations by nationally recognized woodturning experts. Click here to see some of the past demonstrations.
- Forum to discuss woodturning topics (i.e. tools and chucks, finishes, tips, techniques, etc.) with other members.
- Receive a discount at participating merchants by presenting your current membership card prior to making a purchase.
- Events, such as small-group hands-on sessions
If you'd like to become a member of MWA you can go to the Member Portal and pay your dues via Paypal or join in person at the next meeting.
Our membership dues are good for one year from date paid.
If you're just getting started in woodturning, here are some documents you may find of use: